Monday, October 20, 2008

Growing Up

Addie and I have been playing a little more together.
I'm still much bigger than Addie.
This is Addie getting ready for school this morning.
Gettin buckled in.
I could eat her if I felt like it.
Addie grabbing her toes...right before she puts them in her mouth.

Addie and Daddy playing on the couch.
Addie doesn't lay on daddy very often anymore. This is a rare photo.
Addie standing on Daddy's belly.
Smile!
Daddy's hiding behind Addie.
Ready to go walk. As you can see, it was chilly last night.
Playing with her dolly!
Mom thinks this picture looks like her when she was young.

Sleepy time.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Anna sleeps just like that! I love all the pictures this week. Wow, has she changed and grown. We can't wait to see you all this weekend!

not up to code said...

Addie's personality is starting to come thru in the photos. I can't wait to get my hands on her this weekend.