Sunday, July 13, 2008

Many Faces

Mom snapped a bunch of photos of Addie this morning and they each tell a different story. Tell me what you think.


This is Addie practicing her cheering for when the Wildcats are winning again.

This is Addie practicing taking pictures of herself.
This is Addie tired of taking pictures of herself.

Yes Addie, do you have a question?
Mom thinks she looks like Uncle Joe.

This is Addie in her church clothes.
Thanks Aunt Abbie and Tristan.


This is Addie enjoying her bath. Daddy got a little crazy with the bubbles on this particular night.

2 comments:

not up to code said...

I love it when they start smiling. I think her eyes look kinda like Jack's. And I think Jack looks kinda like Joe.

Sara said...

I'm not sure she looks like Joe. I still think she looks like Ashley. I love the dress!