Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day 3 At Home




I had heard so much about my sister. But none of it really made sense until they brought her home from the hospital. I was beginning to wonder where they had gone. But it all started to hit home when they pull up in the driveway with an extra passenger. I was so excited to see everyone but their attention was on something else. That was my sister they were making such a big fuss about. It has taken me a day or two to get used to all the new sounds around the house. Most of the time she is very quiet and very still, but sometimes she makes all sorts of noise. She seems to make the most noise when she's hungry.
I spend a lot of time just staring at her. I watch her to make sure she is safe. As her big brother it is my job to keep her safe and sound. Here are a few shots of my sister and me on our second full day together.

No comments: