Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Preparing for Addison's arrival




There has been a lot of activity going on at my house over the last few months. They are getting ready for something. I have this feeling that my life is getting ready to change, but I'm not sure how quite yet. My dad assures me that I will love "her" and watch over "her". I'm not sure who or what he is talking about, but I trust that he is right. I hear them call her Addison or Addie. I don't know who they're talking about, but I have this weird feeling that in the near future I'm going to get to know her really well. My mom has been spending a lot of time getting Addison's room ready. There sure seems to be a lot more pink than I'm used to, but I think I like it. I think this will become one of my favorite rooms in the house.

3 comments:

not up to code said...

That baby will be here before you know it!

Sara said...

I love her room! It looks great! Can't wait to see you all!

Frances Vineyard said...

Very cute!